Siddhalepa, one of Sri Lanka's most beautiful resorts, greets the sun surrounded by abundant tropical forest, dipping its toes into the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean. Among its many awards it boasts the title of Sri Lanka's Best Green Hotel & Energy Conservation Champion (EU SWITCH – Asia Green Awards 2012). The architectural design thoughtfully reflects Sri Lankan tradition and cultural heritage through history.
Siddhalepa Resort is the home of high-end Ayurvedic treatments that have spread their roots all the way to Europe. Its internationally acclaimed brand of traditional Ayurvedic medicines is exported to more than 40 countries worldwide. During your stay at the resort you are welcome to visit their manufacturing facilities where the medicines are still made by hand and in accordance with ancient tradition. You will also get a guided tour of the tropical garden - over 400 types of plants growing there are used in Ayurvedic treatments.
In Siddhalepa you can expect a truly outstanding experience – beautiful accommodation, friendly staff, experienced Ayurvedic physicians and therapists and delicious Ayurvedic food prepared with ingredients from the resort's own garden, the nearby market and the turquoise ocean. Once your day of pampering is over you would be hard-pressed to find a sight more mesmerising than that of the setting sun dipping behind the ocean's horizon.
Tourism Inspire Award 2015 for Best Culture and Heritage Tourism provider
Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
Best Green Hotel- EU SWITCH Asia Green Award 2012
- Accommodation of your choice
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments (2,5 h/day)
- Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal (including Vegetables & Fish)
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Ayurveda Fruit Juices with Breakfast
- Ayurveda Tea during the Day
- 2x 1 Hour Yoga Sessions per day on 6 days of the week
- One Session of Meditation per week
- Traditional Sweets with afternoon Tea
EXTRA FOR YOU:
- Personal advising from Zen Zone travel experts
- Ayurvedic Cooking Session
- Ayurvedic Lecture and Elixir Tasting
- Ayurvedic Production Factory visit
- Fruit basket on arrival (for bookings of 6 days or more)
- Ayurvedic Product Gift Pack
Reviews of Zen Travelers
A few months ago I finally decided to take some time for myself after a very stressful year. It seemed logical to spend it on a journey. After years of adventurous trips this time I wanted something new and different. The two-weeks Zen Zone Anti-stress program at Siddhalepa in Sri Lanka caught my eyes. Before traveling I was a bit worried that daily massages and other self-indulgences would made me bored. But what I experienced was indescribable ... Two weeks of divine program ... The day began with yoga (this was my first contact with this kind of exercise), continued with delicious ayurvedic meals on the shore of the ocean (yes, healthy can be tasty :) and with three hours and half of various massages, herbal baths, inhalations, drinking elixirs, meditation, everything in the company of a very pleasant staff. In the afternoon I walked along sandy beaches and visited nearby villages and towns. All the senses have enjoyed the best of these two weeks!